The weather this weekend was beautiful and we were outside with the boys all day on Saturday and Sunday. Bryce and Landon had a great time playing and were exhausted by the evening!
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Hi Bryce and Landon. We are lovin the warm weather also. We have been riding our bikes and motorcycles.
Hunter and I went to Snake Creek last week in Delaware to ride our motorcycles, we had a lot of fun.
I fell twice but I was alright. Hunter and I got a new pair of riding boots. Mine are called Fly 805 racing boots and Hunters are Thor T-30s. They are cool!
Daddy went to a race in NC this weekend and got first place and got a really neat trophy.
1 comment:
Hi Bryce and Landon.
We are lovin the warm weather also. We have been riding our bikes and motorcycles.
Hunter and I went to Snake Creek last week in Delaware to ride our motorcycles, we had a lot of fun.
I fell twice but I was alright. Hunter and I got a new pair of riding boots. Mine are called Fly 805 racing boots and Hunters are Thor T-30s. They are cool!
Daddy went to a race in NC this weekend and got first place and got a really neat trophy.
We like your pictures!
Your buddy Wyatt!
Post a Comment