Friday, June 6, 2008

Swim Season Has Begun!

We went to the swimming pool this evening for the first time this season. It was a sticky, humid evening and perfect for a dip in the pool! Bryce had a lot of fun jumping in the water and swimming to the side of the pool. Landon....well, Landon was being Landon and tried running away from me several times. I would help him jump in the water and he would push me away so he could do it himself. Then he would walk away. I had no idea I could still jump out of the pool as quickly as I did! I am hoping it won't take too long to redirect his independent actions so he learns how to be safe at the pool! Needless to say, going to the pool is in no way, shape or form a relaxing, peaceful time for me! But the kids love it and that's why we go!

No comments: