We had a busy day of appointments on Thursday. Our first appointment was to a pediatric gastroenterologist in Lancaster for Bryce.
Our next stop was Sam's Club. The boys were happy that Molly joined us for our busy day! She helped me control the boys during our day of non-stop running. Unfortunately, Landon missed his nap between Sam's Club and our next appointment and he was a mess! He had a temper tantrum in the car while I was buckling him in his car seat and he gaged on his saliva. He threw up all over himself! Ughhh!!!
Landon had a follow up appointment at the allergist next. What was the highlight of that visit? Well, Bryce clogged the toilet in this tiny, little office and water began to overflow on to the floor! After I frantically mumbled a few expletives while I tried to absorb the water with paper towels, I came to the conclusion that I had to tell someone what happened! Definitely one of my low points in life!
While we were at the allergy doctor, Landon was tested to see if he could receive a flu shot without having an allergic reaction. Also, they tested him to see if he is still allergic to eggs. Thankfully, he was able to receive the flu shot. The reddest mark on his back is his reaction to eggs, so we will continue to keep eggs out of Landon's diet.

No comments:
Post a Comment