Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Shoveling The Snow

Last week, I bought the boys snow shovels. They were going to be gifts from Santa, however, I forgot to take them out of the front seat of my car and Bryce saw them. For the past week, the boys have been shoveling everything inside our house - laundry, matchbox cars and pillows just to name a few examples. Bryce and Landon were so excited that we received snow today and couldn't wait to go outside and shovel "real snow!" Who is this big boy shoveling snow? It seems like in the blink of an eye, Landon became a little boy who is now able to shovel snow by himself.
John and I are thinking there will be a day in the near future that we won't have to shovel the snow. The boys will want to do it for us!

1 comment:

Kirstin said...

I have to share this with Paul! He is going to want to get David a shovel immediately. It looks like they're doing a great job! Love the pictures. Thanks, as always, for sharing!

Take care,
Kirstin