John and I often refer to Landon as our charming child. When he wants something, he looks into our eyes and smiles. Yesterday, he was trying to charm me so I would let him eat the toothpaste (yes, he likes to eat our toothpaste!). He knows I will tell him he can't eat the toothpaste, so he looks at me, laughs and sometimes even throws a hug into his scheming plan. In this picture, his tactic was a big, cheesy smile. It still didn't work! The smile quickly turned into a dramatic cry when I took the toothpaste out of his hands!
1 comment:
Kaitlyn does the same thing! She loves to eat it! One time I said "No, you can't eat toothpaste. It's bad for your kidneys" and then a few days or so later, I heard Kelsey telling her the same thing when she tried to get at it. It was hilarious to hear my 3 year old tell my 2 year old "Don't eat that, it's not good for your kidneys!" She's a little boss around here.
Post a Comment