Saturday, December 24, 2011
Christmas Eve
On Christmas Eve, we went to church with the Eckards, then we all came back to our house. Bryce, Landon, and Aaron had a great time playing together.
John and I had a great time playing games with Emily and Greg. First, Emily and John had a checkers rematch from the day before. Then the four of us played an intense game of 500 rum.
Bryce and Landon put a few cookies out for Santa. They also poured a glass of milk (all by themselves!) for him and made him hot chocolate. (By the way....notice the boys' pajamas? Bryce is starting to fight me about wearing Christmas pajamas on Christmas Eve. They were with me when I was looking for Christmas pajamas and Bryce told me, "They just aren't cool Mom!" So, I decided to carefully pick my battles and let Bryce and Landon pick the pajamas they wanted to wear. Skulls and guitars...YUCK! Next year, I'll go shopping for the pajamas by myself!)
Bryce and Landon wanted a picture with Grayson in front of the tree.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment