The first snowstorm of 2012! Bryce and Landon were so excited to wake up to snow covered ground this morning! They quickly put their snow gear on and headed outside.
Landon was super excited about the snow! On a side note.....I can tell the kids are getting older. In the past, they spent more time getting ready to go outside than the actual amount of time they played outside. Now, they quickly get dressed and spend hours playing in the snow outside.
The boys enjoyed sledding down the small hill in our front yard.
I bought Bryce and Landon these sleds last night. Unfortunately, Bryce's has already cracked in half.
Grayson cried at the front door while watching John, Bryce, and Landon outside. He wanted to be with them so badly! His little tail wagged in delight when I put the leash on him to go outside too.




No comments:
Post a Comment